I hope everyone is having a wonderful St. Patrick day. Don't forget to wear your green or else you may get pinched...
At Chase's school on Thursday the Leprechauns were super sneaky and turned everything green. Guess what? They stopped at our house today as well...
Green pancakes made into shamrocks...
Way to go Kevin! There were also green turkey and cheese omelets for the big people in the house...
Looks yummy, doesn't it? The kids loved their Leprechaun surprises and chowed down.
I think green beans are on the menu for dinner but I don't think any other foods will be mysteriously changing green. Happy St. Patty's day!







3 comments:
Looks like Dad gave up the Shamrock idea ater not many... I don't see any on Leah's plate!! Fun fun!! Grammie
Love the green pancakes! A leprechaun stopped by to use the bathroom while we were outside today - that's about as much foolishness as we had here today :)
I ended up getting aperture for our Mac to do photo editing. I've really enjoyed it, although it really doesn't have some stuff to make collages or writing on the photos - at least not do them easily!
Have you checked out: www.picmonkey.com ?
I believe it was created by picnik people. It's pretty similar.
Happy St. Paddy's day :)
Forgot to tell you all to be on the lookout for green poop tomorrow!! LOVE Grammie
Post a Comment