
She is quite a dare devil, loving to climb and jump but these larger injuries seem to happen with "normal" activity. This one she was just walking into the kitchen and stumbled and caught the corner of the wall. My goodness child! If I chronicled every bump, bruise, or gash this child has gotten you would probably report us for child abuse. With the way she tries to tackle and wrestle her brother I am waiting for our first injury induced ER visit. Needless to say she keeps my blood pressure up and keeps me on my toes!

I think we need to invest in some princess band aids :). I hope your day got off to a safer start than our day!
2 comments:
Awww -- Grammie and PaPaw send her hugs and kisses!! I would have thought you already had princess banaids! I didn't know they made Princess banaids! The fun is just beginning .... your Dad told us about Nick's broken arm that sent your Dad running to the bathroom!! Love, Grammie
Grammie just re-read this..she probably fell because her feet were asleep from her shoes being too tight!! LOL Grammie
Post a Comment