Our family learning, loving, and growing together...
Gosh, I don't know how to thank you for these mouth-watering (in that special I'm-about-to-puke way) pictures. :) I can't believe he ruined perfectly good chips with ketchup...
And I thought it was going to be grilled cheese sandwich dipped in ketchup! THAT is what Grammie likes!
Now on second thought...how are chips that much different than fries?
So I just found in the store Ketchup potato chips! They aren't as strong flavored as I thought, but Chase might like them :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Gosh, I don't know how to thank you for these mouth-watering (in that special I'm-about-to-puke way) pictures. :) I can't believe he ruined perfectly good chips with ketchup...
And I thought it was going to be grilled cheese sandwich dipped in ketchup! THAT is what Grammie likes!
Now on second thought...how are chips that much different than fries?
Now on second thought...how are chips that much different than fries?
So I just found in the store Ketchup potato chips! They aren't as strong flavored as I thought, but Chase might like them :)
Post a Comment