Friday, November 9, 2012

Mega Gym

Several weeks ago I received a lovely letter in the mail from the Oakland county circuit court to appear for jury selection last Thursday. Thanks to a faxed letter to the judge (and an understanding judge) I was excused from jury selection. This was excellent news since on Thursday some friends were planning a playdate to Mega Gym and I knew the kids would LOVE going.

I decided to share my excused jury duty story with you to preface the amount of obstacles we faced to get to the gym playdate. First potential jury duty then on the way to the gym my drivers side rear tire blew. Luckily I was able to get to a parking lot and Kevin was able to make it there pretty quickly and throw on my spare tire so we could still make the playdate! Now for those of you thinking it, I could change my own tire it would have just taken me 10 times the amount of time it took Kevin to do it. With it all said and done, I wish I had pictures for you but in the heat of the moment taking pictures was the last thing on my mind.

With my spare tire on we headed to the gym for some playtime!






There was a foam pit that I could not get Chase out of. He took to doing "cannon balls"...



Leah tried out her gymnastics skills...









With our "bumps in the road" we had only 30 minutes to play but we are planning on going back next week for their open gym time.

2 comments:

Uncle Ryan said...

Can adults play too?! Looks like fun! Sorry to hear about the tire but at least you have a quickly responding husband, lol.

Grammie said...

Maybe u. Ryan would like a field trip to Monkey Joe's in Charlotte! Grammie