Saturday, December 22, 2012

First snow

So we finally got our first snow here and we had one excited little boy. Now i'm not talking blizzard type snow, i'm talking about mega wind chill, barely 1/4 inch of snow. BUT to a four year old it doesn't matter how much snow, just that there is SNOW. On our way to school we passed a sled hill and Chase just didn't understand why we couldn't go sledding. Finally after school Chase did get to go out and play.






Like I said, not much snow but enough for Chase. His first comment to me was, "See Mommy I told you it would snow at Christmas." FYI we celebrated Christmas at our house today because of travel plans, so Chase did get his Christmas snow. I think the best part of snow play is the hot chocolate...






Yummmmmmy! Now Chase is just ready for enough snow so he can get in a snow ball fight with Mommy and Daddy. Before I end this post I will leave you with a picture of our fridge just 2 days before we are to go out of town...



Hummm... I guess you will have to wait for more post to see why we have/had so much food.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Looks like a party fridge to me!