Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick’s Day

 

We started our St. Patrick’s Day with some yummy green pancakes.

IMG_7424IMG_7426IMG_7428

Small confession: I slept in this morning so these were my pancakes that I fixed after Kevin and the kids were already off to church.  Kevin made them for the kids and kindly left the batter out for me when I got up.  It was our Sunday to volunteer with the preschoolers, so after I ate breakfast I meet Kevin and the Kids at church.  When we got home from church we found the house in a bit of disarray. When we were at church the Leprechaun's decided to stop by our house for a little visit and they are quite mischievous. 

IMG_7429IMG_7435

IMG_7434IMG_7436

They left chairs turned over, tables knocked over, toys knocked over but where ever their was disaster, there were chocolate coins to be found.  They left pink ones for Leah and green ones for Chase.

IMG_7431IMG_7433

The kids had so much fun finding their chocolate coins and the colorful coins led them to gold in the end.

IMG_7432IMG_7440

IMG_7442IMG_7443

Happy St. Patrick’s day everyone!

IMG_7448

3 comments:

Grammie said...

Who knew SP's Day was such an event! Sounds like a good excuse to sleep in to me! Grammie

Stephanie said...

Those naughty leprechauns! They were at my house, too, except they were drinking and carrying on the night before. And boy did they leave a mess for me to find Sunday morning. :)

Ryan said...

Leprechauns... they'll getcha every time! :)