Friday, January 2, 2015

Thanksgiving?

Ok so I know that I am two holiday's behind but I am very thankful that my family was able to come down to Anderson to visit and enjoy Thanksgiving day with us.  I figured I could take a quick  minute to share some of the pictures from our fun day.  First Chase and Leah from their school Thanksgiving program...


Henley's first Thanksgiving and we are still very thankful for her joy! 



Chase and Leah showing their love for one another....


I have always been a Daddy's girl so here is one with us all snuggling on the couch...


We asked Laura to take a family picture for us and it was going fairly well when she asked the kids to be silly which resulted in Leah flinging her arms around and hitting Kevin in a very sensitive spot.  Laura of course caught each moment on film....



After Kevin recovered from his injury we managed to get a really good shot of all of us....


And my favorite picture was a group shot of all of us.  Kevin didn't realize he had the camera on burst so when it continued to take pictures we got the giggles which made for a good picture.


I am very thankful for my family and every moment that I get to spend with them.  The time never seems to be long enough!  I hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving and hopefully it won't be St. Patricks day before I get to Christmas!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Great pics guys!