At 9 months she weights 19.6 lbs putting her in the 66th percentile, quite a jump from the 49th last check up. She is our Chuncky monkey now! She is 27.5 inches long putting her in the 30th percentile for height.
She is officially a full fledged thumb sucker. At any resting point she will stick her thumb in her mouth and snuggle up for all of 2 seconds before she is ready to move on to her next activity. She is into everything now! If it is supposed to be off limits she finds it and tries to play with it including the fire place, light sockets, cabinets, and big kid toys she shouldn't be getting into. She is standing and balancing on her own, cruising from object to object, and pushing toys around the house. She still loves her big sis and big brother and they still love her!
Since she is into everything and needs constant supervision whenever I need to get things done she enjoys hanging out in the bouncing horse.
She loves to jabber and hear her own voice and has added mama to her vocabulary of dada. I think I hear her say the words "more, all done, and hi" but I am not sure if maybe it is just my imagination. We have officially hit the stage of potential trouble but she sure is cute trouble!
No comments:
Post a Comment