I know every post that is about one of my children always starts off with, “Where has the time gone”, or “I can’t believe how fast time is flying by”. Well, I can’t help myself because it is true, my BABY turned ONE on August 2nd. I can’t believe it. Now don’t get me wrong, I am super excited about moving on to our next phase of life, out of the baby stages and onto bigger and better things. But he is my baby and time really does need to slow down a little!
We went to party city that morning and Bryce picked out some Mickey mouse decorations and tried on some hats. All our friends arrived and the kids played with balloons and we all enjoyed some mexican food.
Our sweet Bryce is so full of life. He is a ham. He loves to smile and laugh and have a good time. He is wide open, full throttle, hard headed, super sweet, super smart, and just plain lovable. He is an excellent eater weighing in at 25.9 lbs and is 39 inches long. He is all boy, into everything and is persistent about things. He knows what he wants and he goes after it. He is talking a lot. Momma, Dada, Nilla, Chase, Leah, all done, go, night night, are a few of the words that he says the most. He doesn't walk, he runs and he loves playing with his brother and sisters.
It was a great day. We all had so much fun and we ended the evening with a little cake. Bryce wasn't so sure about the candle but he was ready to dig into the cake.
Bryce seems to take after his Daddy with a sweet tooth. He probably would have eaten the whole cake if I wouldn't have stopped him. Happy Birthday to our sweet boy, he sure does make life an exciting adventure!
1 comment:
LOVE!! :)
Post a Comment