Saturday, October 21, 2017

Our new neighbor

I am way behind in my blogging and I promise to have some posts updating you on our recent craziness in the coming few days to a week.  So much has been going on and we have been having so much fun!  But before I get down to action packed blogging I wanted to introduce you to our new neighbor.



This is Charlie the Woodchuck.  You know... how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?  We spotted him outside his den that is nestled in our creek next to our house.

I am not saying that I am excited about this rodent discovery but he was cool to see. We had to google to find out what he was and the kids really got excited to see him and learn about him.  Luckily right now I don't have a garden or anything for Charlie to eat up but if we decide to have a garden I know who to watch out for.

OK... there will be more fun blogging to come soon!

3 comments:

Grammie said...

I guess I really did not know there was such as a woodchuck...gofer,, Beaver and such..but not ....woodchuck hmmmm?? Enjoy!

Ryan Mc said...

Cool!

Stephanie said...

So long as he dones't cause any problems, he should be fun to keep an eye on. We have a racoon and a possum that each visit our porch; I think I'd rather have a woodchuck in the woods...