Sunday, February 27, 2011

Can we say CUTE

I love getting gifts (hint, hint).  They don't even have to be for me. I love when my kids get gifts because it is like I am getting a present too!  That makes it a win win for all of us.  Check out what Kevin's cousin Christa made for Leah. 


I mean cute doesn't even really cover it. Isn't she talented! I am not a big fan of bibs because they cover up the cute outfit babies are wearing but my sweet Leah is quite the spitter and I have been forced to keep her in bibs.  Now I can put her in a bib that is sure to be cuter than the outfit she is wearing.  Thank you Christa and Bill.  

2 comments:

PipersHollow said...

Awwww! You are most welcome! So glad you like them and I'm thrilled you'll be able to put them to good use!

Hugs and kisses to everyone from us :)

Stephanie said...

Adorable!