I am so excited that spring is in the air. I even overlook the stuffy nose and congestion and say the watery eyes are tears of joy for the BEAUTIFUL weather. I am not the only one who loves this time of year. Chase is so excited because he is reunited with old friends....
When I pulled the lawn mower out you would have thought Chase was seeing an old friend for the first time in forever. He said "HI LAWNMOWER, HI... I have missed you!" Luckily I was able to get her fired up and we got to mow the grass. Now only if he would keep the same endearment for the lawn mower when he is around 10... when I am ready for him to do it all himself. I won't hold my breath for that. Here's to spring time and long lost friends we have missed over the winter.
No comments:
Post a Comment