Sunday, April 17, 2011

Riding Lessons

Chase got a Plasma car for Christmas from his Grammie and Papaw. For me it is a blast from the past; newer, modified version of the Roller Racer. You remember the thing you sat on with handles that your feet rested on and you just wiggled and it would go. I know I remember mine and I loved it! Well, it has taken a while for Chase to get the hang of it. We were told that you just have to show him and he would pick it up. So in a grand effort first Aunt Steph tried to show him....



And then with a little help from Chase Daddy worked on giving him lessons....

Then he started to get the hang of it (with a little help from the driveway)....


And I think he finally got it...


 Well almost. Point is he is getting the hang of it. (insert a Chase translation - he says "watch out ant"... so sweet he is concerned about squashing the ants on the driveway). It will hopefully be a good toy for him to ride during the winter in the basement of whatever house we get in Detroit.  One and a half weeks until we leave.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Looks like all parties had fun on it. :) Glad to see he's getting the hang of it though.

Stephanie said...

I feel like I need to explain my outfit. It was Christmas "morning" so I was in my PJ's. Sure, I'm almost 32, but I'm not ready to give up the tradition of opening Xmas presents in my jammies, even if that means staying in them until 3:00 in the afternoon.

Grammie said...

Do you think the downhill ride is worth sending to Funniest Home Videos?