Saturday, July 23, 2011

New favorite place


Welcome to the Farmington Farmers market. I know farmers markets are not a new thing. There is even a farmers market in Anderson, SC. Chances are there is a farmers market near you.  The new thing is that this is the first time I have visited a farmers market and it is now one of my new favorite places!  One of my favorite aspects of my new diet has been all the yummy veggies (and the pounds that seem to melt away as I eat all these veggies).  Prior to now I was notorious for buying fresh produce and then finding it rotten in my fridge a couple of weeks later.  Now it enters the fridge and leaves happily within the week to our dinner/lunch plates.  With my new found love for veggies I figured it was time to check out the local produce and I was not disappointed.  Chance are this will be my weekly produce stop on Saturday mornings.  Happy eating everyone!

No comments: