

We stopped at the nature zoo to see what they had to offer.

The bee hive really creeped me out, I don't like bees but the kids enjoyed seeing them up close and personal.

Approaching these animals I thought they were alpacas or lamas but to my surprise they are deer. I didn't know deer could be white but apparently they can be. We had just missed the last feeding time so these guys were full and not very active.

Leah liked the dog someone was walking down the street better than the deer.

There is also an aquarium on site but we decided to forgo it in favor for some out door playtime and lunch.


Peek a boo!

With Chase's broken collar bone we had to pre-approve his activities before he did them.
This unusual slide was a hit. After leaving the park area Chase wanted to see some boats so we headed out to finds some for him. The boat club on the island was private so we couldn't get in to see the boats so we drove on down the river to a marina.


We had a good time seeing new places and getting out as a family. We are really excited about all the out door activities to come this summer!
1 comment:
I want one of those slides! :)
Post a Comment