Friday, April 19, 2013

Happy Birthday to me!

Well it is not exactly my birthday yet, depending on when you are reading this. My birthday is Saturday the 20th but I got a couple of sweet (literally) gifts early and I wanted to share them! I don't know how my McMom (aka Kevin's mom) read my mind and knew that I thought it would be so cool to get an edible arrangement, but somehow she did and today this arrived...






It was (and yes that is past tense) so cute and YUMMY! Thank you for the DOUBLE sweet gift! Then later another wonderful package arrived....



Ok so that's the box after my kids got their hands on it but you can see the sign on that says, Sweet treats by Stephanie...






They made it all the way from North Carolina to Michigan in one piece and they are YUMMY. Steph used my favorite candy, Cadbury eggs, and made chocolate chip cake bars with the cadbury eggs chopped up inside. YUM! I am trying to not eat them all tonight! You can check out her blog here. She always has yummy treats that I often steal and make.



I also got a much needed new water bottle and an iTunes card that I am so excited about. Thank you Ryan and Steph! I have already had an exciting birthday and it is not even my birthday yet :)!!



Peek-a-boo!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Mmm, that fruit looks delicious, but give me cookie bars stuffed with Easter candy any day! :) Sounds like your birthday weekend's already off to a great start, hope it continues to be wonderful!

McMom said...

They say..."be careful what you wish for"..... Someone just might be listening...

Mom said...

Did Stephie only send you TWO brownies? Well, it is after midnight...so....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!