Friday, August 30, 2013

Better late than never…

I know I am WAY behind on blogging and I am not sure I will be able to catch you up on everything we have been up to since the last time I blogged but I promise to make an effort to do a better job from here on out. With that said, Monday was Chase’s first day of school!  He has a late September birthday so he has one more year of preschool before he starts Kindergarten.  Secretly I am very excited to get to have him home for one more year!  He started at New Covenant School in their 4K program for 3 days a week, half days.  He woke up Monday morning saying he was SUPER excited about starting school.  He actually ate a good breakfast, something that normally doesn’t happen that early in the morning…

IMG_8663

He looked like such a big boy walking into his classroom…

IMG_8666

I know next year is really going to be hard on me! He had a wonderful day and has been excited about going back every day this week, I am so proud of him!

No comments: