I have a really nice sized laundry room but facing my washer and dryer are all the “guts” of our house, the stuff you don’t really want to see. I don’t have a great picture but this will give you a little idea…
With the amount of laundry that I am bound to do in this house we thought it would be nice to have something prettier to look at than the water heater, ducting, and such. We went and picked out fabric and Grammie worked hard to get the curtains made. I was not looking for professional curtains but Grammie was not going to settle for anything less. She completed the curtains, we hung them and she was immediately disappointed in them. Last week when we were in Charlotte she surprised me with newly made curtains. I would give you the before and after shot but my sweet, loving husband hung the new curtains before I could get pictures for you. So you get the after shot…
She even got me a matching rug…
Ok so now that you have seen the after I will give you a piece of the before. I didn’t really want to take down all the panels Kevin worked so hard to put up but one was not too much work.
And here is a peak of what is behind the curtain.
Better covered, right?! I do have to say that I was OK with the first curtains but I really do like the second ones better! Thank YOU Grammie for you doubly hard work!!!
2 comments:
Thanks.....I am happy now!! Looks like they are even hiding those brackets and actually hiding the mechanical workings of the house completely! YIPEEEE! Grammie
Well, I didn't see the first curtains, but having seen the second ones in person, I can say that Grammie did a great job and they look very nice. Jenny was very appreciative of your hard work during our house tour.
Post a Comment