Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Baby shower

I have some of the greatest friends!  Kate, Lesley, Meagan, and Melissa threw me and baby girl a beautiful shower.  You know I am all about the food…
IMG_0031IMG_0032
As the guests came in Lesley had them write “messages” to us on diapers…
IMG_0063IMG_0062
I know in those hard first few weeks these are really going to make me smile.  After playing a very sweet and uplifting game where everyone had to go around and tell how they met/know me, I got to dig into the presents. 
IMG_0042IMG_0043
I am so thankful for all the wonderful, cute, and necessary gifts that I received.  I know they will be all well used and loved!  I had so much fun spending time with good friends and family.
IMG_0064IMG_0046
IMG_0069IMG_0070
IMG_0066IMG_0065
Thank you ladies for all your hard work, it was a beautiful shower and I had a wonderful time!

No comments: