Monday, April 7, 2014

Soccer Banquet

Tonight we had a McMahan family first at Chase’s end of the season soccer Banquet.  It was held at Skateland USA, which was a first for us.  Neither Chase or Leah had ever been rolling skating before so we knew this would be an experience. 

IMG_0169IMG_0171

Both kids were eager and started off strong holding tight to the walls.

IMG_0175IMG_0176

It didn’t take them too long to let go….

IMG_0179IMG_0180

and then not long to hit the floor.  Luckily Kevin was on skates and ready to help.

IMG_0183

Chase takes after his Daddy and was determined not only to skate but to skate fast.  Between practicing we took a break for dinner and awards. 

IMG_0192IMG_0197

IMG_0200

Chase was super proud and excited about his medal but was very eager to get back out to roller skate. 

He was flying around the skating rink by the time it was time to go.  Sweet Leah was just all smiles.

IMG_0167

We had a great time and by the end Chase was already begging to go back as soon as possible.  Not sure when we will get around to skating again but I know Chase will be asking frequently.

In case anyone was wondering, today is our official due date for Baby girl. 40 weeks today and no changes in how I am feeling…

IMG_0202

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a great time was had by all! I used to love to roller skate when my school had skate nights. Now I'd probably kill myself if I put wheels on my feet. :)

I'm hoping for a 4-10-14 birthday. I like the math in that date. :)

Ryan said...

Looks like fun!

Lets just make it 4/15/14... exactly two months after her cousin. Chase's is exactly three months before mine, so there is a little bit of a pattern there.

Good luck, whatever date you "decide." :)