Monday, May 12, 2014

A day in the life...

Out and about is a little more difficult for me right now considering Henley nurses every 2 1/2 to 3 hours during the day. We manage to get things done and have some fun out on the town but to keep things easier for me and feeding her, it has been good to hang out more at home.  With that said, I realized how quickly days seem to go by and even in the hustle and bustle, we have all kinds of crazy fun moments at home that need to be documented.  A lot of our days are filled with building...


Sometimes I loose the kids in these blockades but they certainly find me when they need me.  Meal time can get a little silly...



I luckily have lots of extra help when I need it with Henley.




Chase is really good at keeping her calm when we need it.  Sometimes help also comes in the form of getting a cranky baby to sleep with the added benefit of some snuggles.



And some days we just need to rock n roll...





These have been just a few of the things keeping us busy these days. Hope your days are filled with as much craziness :).


No comments: