Kevin was chosen out of the audience to go up on stage to be an assistant. He was put in a sports coat and was responsible for tightly securing the ropes around lady Houdini. Then he was placed behind a curtain with Lady Houdini where she stripped the coat off of him and put it on herself under the the ropes in about 7 seconds. It was pretty impressive. Then she did a water escape that had us all on the edge of our seats.
After Lady Houdini we headed out for some fun on the rides!
We found out real quickly that both our kids are true dare devils....
We of course had to take a break for some fair food...
We were all smiles with some fresh squeezed lemonade, funnel cake, and some fried oreos. When I say all smiles, I mean YUM! After a little refreshments and a small break Chase was ready to take on some bigger rides. He is just over 48 inches so he could ride most of the bigger rides. I was terrified watching him get on these rides. I guess my image of him is my little boy when in reality he is so big!
We really enjoyed some fun family time at the fair and the kids had a blast playing and riding rides. They are counting down the days until we can go again.
1 comment:
Looks like all kinds of fun for everybody!
Post a Comment