Leah turned 5 on September 13th and I had been promising her that she could get her FIRST haircut on her 5th birthday. Her hair didn't really start getting thick and long until around 4 and then I just really liked it long so I didn't want to have it cut. Every time we took Chase for a haircut she would ask when she would get to have her haircut so I knew that I was going to have to give in someday soon. Her 5th birthday rolled around and I was still holding out on the haircut but knew that I couldn't break my promise to her. So finally I took her for her haircut!
It was so long but very overdue for a cut.
She loved it when it was all over and was ready to get another haircut!
I can't believe how grown up she looks now with the cute little layers in her hair. I guess this momma is going to have to let go of her baby girl sooner than later.
2 comments:
Her first haircut - and Connor's due for his FIFTH! :) Leah does look older with her hair shorter. But look on the bright side; you have another little girl with, uh, slow-growing hair :) so you can start all over.
Cute!!
Post a Comment