This week has been a little crazy but the thing that has gotten me though most of it was looking forward to our annual Halloween get together. I was terrible at taking pictures but for food I made Chicken and wild rice stew, potato soup, and tortilla soup. We had apples and caramel, veggies, and chips for sides. My friend Lesley brought little tangerine pumpkins and pigs in a blanket (Thanks Lesley!). My friend Nicole made dirt pudding cups and Kate brought a cookie cake (Thanks Nicole and Kate!). I also made a pumpkin roll. Needless to day we had plenty of food! The best thing we had was all kinds of cuteness at our house last night.Tate makes the best Marshall from Paw Patrol that I have ever seen...
Here was our attempt at a group shot...
Kevin was getting a little picture happy...
The hat didn't stay for long...
Chase was one of three matching ninja's in our group. They were awesomely stealthy ninja's.
Angelina Ballerina hung out with out lady bug in the stroller.
And if all the candy sugar wasn't enough, the cookie cake got devoured...
I hope everyone had as much fun on halloween as I did! Happy Halloween!
1 comment:
Looks like everyone had a ton of fun! And yes, Henley is quite an adorable ladybug.
Post a Comment