Monday, March 21, 2011

I wanna be a fireman!

 
We had a very fun adventure on Friday. I was supposed to be meeting my friend Kate when my phone rings and she asks if we are up to a detour in our plans.  Her nearly 3 year old, Joey who is Chase's best friend, spotted this firetruck coming out of the Bilo and went crazy.  The firemen who were getting groceries invited them over to the fire station for a tour!  What more could a 2 year old ask for.  We of course could not pass up the opportunity to check out the firetruck and the newest fire station in Anderson County.  When we pulled up Chase was in complete AWE of the firetruck and the enormous garage that they "sleep" in. 
 While the Boys checked out the in's and outs of the firetruck the Girls, Leah and Savannah hung out around the truck. 

Chase thought that it was really cool to sit in the captain's seat.
I love this picture because you can see the awe in Chase's face. Chase LOVES flashlights and the fireman showed them the biggest flashlights that Chase has ever seen.  Speaking of pictures, sorry for the quality of these pictures, I didn't have my camera with me so my camera phone was going to have to do!  It was a very fun detour from our original plans, thanks Kate and Joey!

No comments: