My Sit n Stand Stroller:
Ergo baby carrier:
This too has been a lifesaver for me! I have a VERY active little boy and we are always on the go. When Leah was smaller I just strapped her in the front and she would sleep and I would have free hands. Now that she is bigger I just strap her to my back and she just happily tags along. It has even been very useful when grocery shopping so I have a place for Chase in the cart to move along faster. And the best part is that it doesn't hurt my back.
My DVR:
Welcome to the 21st century :). DVR is a very new technology for me. We haven't even had cable for the last 5 years but I am afraid that I may be addicted. Now I don't have to stay up until 11:00pm to watch some of my favorite shows... I can just record them.WOW!
My running shoes:
Now this one is a love hate relationship. Recently I have began running again. After I made it though the first few days of utter pain, when I put my shoes on in the mornings to run they carry me distances I never thought I would run again and I feel renewed. Since I have been getting up in the morning to do this before Kevin leaves for work it has also given me time in the morning to myself! I get to spend some true quiet time with my cup of coffee and bible after a refreshing shower. It has helped start my days with a sense of renewal.
So what are some of your favorite things right now?
2 comments:
I guess I am MOST impressed with the introduction of DVR into your life!! I have noticed the Ergo carrier is pretty helpful when boating too with 2 little ones. Hard to have enough hands on deck... pardon the pun... Hmmm the next thing added to your list will be your temper pedic mattress!! Hugs to all... Grammie
Girl, I can't imagine my life without a DVR now that I've had one. LOVE. IT! Perfect for midnight feedings. :)
Post a Comment