Saturday, July 2, 2011

Thanks Grammie

Chase LOVES getting packages! For the most part he really just enjoys opening the boxes.  He runs and gets "his" scissors (fake plastic scissors from his doctors kit) and will spend as much time as needed trying to get into the package.  Well on Friday we received a package from Grammie (aka Kevin's Mom).  Chase ran as quick as he could and grabbed his scissors and within 10 minutes had the box open. 


I have to confess when Chase first opened the box he was disappointed to see towels.  He was looking for toys or candy (Past Grammie boxes).  The towels soon came into a new light....
 
They played with the towels for a very long time with lots of giggling (and of course some crying too).  No worries the towels are not permanent toys. When Chase was asked what he wanted to do today he responded, "I want to get my new towel and go to the beach!" So thank you Grammie for the multipurpose/practical gift. 

1 comment:

Grammie said...

To be honest I was only thinking of cute new towels for the boat/ beach!! Bugs for Chase and Butterflies for "Eah".... I am soooo excited that they became such an instant fun thing to play with right out of the box.... I will try to do better next time with a toy or candy, Chase!!! Love to All, Grammie