Something I will never get used to is change. I am one of those people who do not do well with change. As you may all know there has been a lot of change in my life lately. Winter is quickly approaching us here in Michigan.
I don't know if I will ever get use to casually looking out the window and seeing snow falling from the sky. One of the many changes that I am getting used to in my life right now. With temps dropping around here we had to figure out a way to get Kevin's big truck in the garage so he wouldn't have to scrape his windows every morning. In order to do so he had to take my side of the garage and I had to get so close to the wall that I was unable to get the kids out of the car on one side.
Pretty tight huh? I guess with a McMahan man I should be used to change by now. You know with the tight fit of the truck in the garage, winter coming with a 2 wheel drive truck, and the boat being sold... more change was coming my way. Meet more change in my life...
Meet our new vehicle - 2010 Jetta TDI wagon. On Saturday morning I took Kevin to the airport at 5:30 am where he caught a flight to Tennessee to pick this baby up and drive her home. It was pretty nice getting 43 mpg on the way home, even through the mountains. The truck actually sold to a buyer in Michigan the weekend my sister was arriving in town so for one week Kevin stole her vehicle until he was able to find and figure out a way to get our new car. In the long run it all worked out perfectly.







2 comments:
That WOULD BE the way a McMahan male defines "surprise"!!! It sure is purdy!! Grammie
I bet ya'll are good friends with the DMV lady :) The Jetta looks very nice. And I bet you'll get good gas mileage with a diesel!
Post a Comment