Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

Tis the season to be jolly.... at least it is for me now that all my Christmas shopping is done!  Now I feel like I can truly devote the rest of the time until Christmas focusing on what it is really all about, Jesus!  Over the Thanksgiving holiday we were also able to decorate the house for Christmas. 
Our goal after Christmas this year in the sales is to find a fuller, more vibrant Christmas tree. Ours is a little puny. 
With Captain wild (AKA Leah) around, all breakables had to be placed out of reach.  However, I told Kevin that this year I had to have my big nativity out.
Today also made us feel like we are getting closer to Christmas when we woke up and looked out the window...
Chase of course would not settle down until we went outside to play.  We joined some friends at their house for some play time...
Hope everyone else is enjoying this time of year!

1 comment:

Grammie said...

GREAT!!! Leah's got some growin' to do for that snowsuit! Love the BOOTS!! Yeh, go buy that BIG tree and let BOSCH move it back to SC for you... love Grammie