Sunday, December 4, 2011

Merry Christmas to me

With all the presents under the tree I had noticed my name on couple of them. Questioning him on the contents he teased me that I could have a guess a day and if I guessed correctly I could open my present. As curious as I was and excited I wanted to wait until Christmas. WELL... Last night Kevin brought it up again so I jokingly made an off the wall guess. Something I never thought in a million years he would get for me.

Yep, he got me an iPad! It is so fast and easy to use. I am hopeful that it will be so much easier for me to stay connected. Unlike our laptop it doesn't take 20 years to load and is so easy for me to carry around the house with me while chasing my little ones. I am so excited. Thank you Kevin!!!

3 comments:

The Carters said...

You have to download the app Flipboard.. It's the coolest thing ever. You can have your FB, Twitter, magazines, newspapers all on one app.. It's pretty cool!! And I hardly get to use ours during the day because Drew LOVES playing it :)

Stephanie said...

Very cool! Guess this was the weekend for early Christmas gifts. Do me a favor - DON'T let me play with it when you're in Charlotte, okay? I don't need to catch the iPad bug. :)

Grammie said...

PaPaw thinks he wants one --- let him play with it!! Yeh, right........Grammie