You can call me a slacker or better yet you can call me cheap but I do have to say it is better late than never.
I wanted to make a gingerbread house with Chase before Christmas but with the hustle and bustle of present buying, parties, and getting ready for traveling we never quite got around to it. A friend of mine instructed me to purchase the already assembled house so that I did not have to mess with constructing the walls and them allowing time for everything to set before it could even be decorated. It sounded like a good plan to me, so when I looked at a couple of kits in the stores and did not find an already assembled house, I decided to wait until I could make it to the craft store. Well of course that never happened before Christmas so when I went to Michael's after Christmas I couldn't pass up the not already assembled house for $1.50. Long story not so short, Kevin and Chase assembled and decorated the house and Chase loved every minute of it. Kevin did the icing but Chase did all the candy decorating.
I'm pretty proud of my little man!



2 comments:
those prebuilt houses are the best! I also bought one after Christmas and let the boys decorate it.. It took 4 days, but Folly finally caved and ate it!
I proud of BOTH of them.... GRAMMIE
Post a Comment