Monday, January 16, 2012

Winter walking

One of the things I miss most about the summer up here is getting out and strolling around town with the kids. So after our couple days of snow and cold we had a beautiful sunny day today in the high 40's. My friend Robyn called and mentioned going on a walk and both Chase and I were so excited! We met at her house and got loaded up for our walk...






The sun was warm but the wind was a little chilly so we were bundled up. We looped around the block a couple of time and got some good excise. The kids were enjoying being back in their chariots and actually kept their hands to theirselves for a change! Of course all good walks have to come to an end, so we made sure ours ended somewhere yummy...



Panera is practically right behind Robyn's house so we stopped for some yummy soup for lunch. We had hopes to hang out there and eat but the four little ones with us had other ideas so we took our soup to go and finished back in the comfort of Robyn's house. At least there the kids were able to terrorize while we enjoyed our food :) I really hope we have more pretty days like today mixed in this winter so we can get back out and stretch our legs!

2 comments:

Grammie said...

Enjoy while you can --- carpe dime as they say! Grammie

Stephanie said...

Brrr! Glad you guys enjoyed the "nice" weather with a walk. I don't think I'll complain about my overheated Y anymore. :)