
Leah loved her beads and would not go outside without them. Once I finally got her outside we all headed around back.

Within minutes I learned the quick and easy way to build a snow fort.


A big snow shovel, a bucket, and a laundry basket make for a quick fort. I would still be out there trying to roll snow balls, square them out, and stack them. Of course the kids attention span was not even long enough for the quick fort so if it would have been left up to me they would have only had one block of a fort before they were ready to move on. After fort building and snowman building the kids moved on to the playground.

Next time I will make sure to video the kids because they were having so much fun. We made a giant snowball and placed it at the bottom of the slide and the kids took turns sliding feet first into the snowball slowly destroying it. Needless to say the kids were well worn out after playing and we learned new tricks to snow playing!
1 comment:
Now THAT would BE a snow fort... if a few more adults were up to helping!! Glad this snow was a wet one! Grammie
Post a Comment