
He loaded the kids in the jogger, with breakfast to go and headed down the street for the 2 mile hike into town. The morning started with a parade and the kids waited patiently for the fun to start.


There were the usual suspects parading down the street...

Bands....

Police and fire...


and cool cars. Chase got really excited when he saw this next vehicle pass by and turned to Kevin and said, "Look daddy, its just like Grammie's..."

I guess to a 4 year old a bus is a bus. After the parade there were some fun games and activities for the kids.




They all had a wonderful time and even though I missed all the family fun I enjoyed my time away as well. I won't miss the next festival though.
1 comment:
Who told Chase I took a job driving a school bus? Grammie...gotta love him!
Post a Comment