Monday, January 28, 2013

Sledding

We finally got some more snow!!! Chase has been begging since Christmas to go sledding at the sled hill near his school but we haven't had any snow for sledding. When it started snowing Friday morning I decided that no matter how much had accumulated by the time Chase got out of school, we were going sledding.



It was a perfect day for sledding because no one else was out yet. It was especially perfect because I under estimated how difficult it would be to take two small children sledding by yourself.






It's a really big sled hill which meant really fun, fast sledding but also means a really big hill to climb.






We had so much fun and can't wait to make it again, next time with hopefully with Kevin.

1 comment:

Grammie said...

I am afraid Grammie would have to wait at the top of that hill! glad that Pac Man saucer is still in service! Enjoy the sledding while you can! grammie