Monday, May 20, 2013

Michigan bounty

In two short weeks we will be saying good bye to Michigan and all the surprisingly wonderful things it has given us. Since I have become such a lover of all things Michigan some friends of mine got together and gave me a bag of all things Michigan.



Of course Michigan has much more than just this, but it was such an amazing heart felt gift and I feel so blessed to have made so many wonderful friends! Thank you ladies!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I don't see a loaf of that delicious pretzel bread from the German bakery. I'm going to miss that I won't get to have that again. But I suppose it's a small price to pay to have you guys so close. :)

Grammie said...

Michigan did certainly broaden your horizons in ways you never imagined....there is always VACATION! Grammie