Look at those paws! This "little" guy is only 8 weeks old... he is going to be BIG. We are sad that we will not get to see him grow up but can't wait to see how handsome and big he is when we get back. Both the kids enjoyed meeting their new friend.
Congratulations Guys, he is a sweet puppy!
3 comments:
He is a SWEETIE... we saw him on Thursday... but I could have sworn he was MUCH older!!! What a chump!!! And smart too... he found his way into the living room, snatched Diesel's rawhide bone and proceeded to make every effort to haul it into HIS crate for enjoyment later!!! He is adorable Vickie, Kevin and kids!! ENJOY!!! Chase and Leah's Grammie
I can't show this post to my McHusband, or there may be a dog-napping plan in the works. We do love our big dogs. :)
TOO LATE... McHusband has seen him! :) He is a cutey but I'm not sure even I want all that hair but I do think you guys should keep him, lol.
Post a Comment