Thursday, August 18, 2011

Leah at 11 months

 As each month flies by I cannot believe that my baby is growing so fast.  In one more short month she will be 1 year old. A milestone nearly a year ago I couldn't imagine being where we are today. My sweet little girl is so full of energy, personality, and spunk.  She shows a shy side with a sweet smile burying her head into mommy when she meets someone new, but then quickly wants all the attention.  She loves playing with toys, friends, her brother, the dogs, and of course with things she should not be playing with.  She listens well to instructions, follows commands, and continues to try to talk.  She is down to one nap per day and continues to sleep very well at night.  Most of the time she loves bedtime/naptime diving out of my arms for her bed and time to love on her stuffed froggie.  We are so thankful for our sweet little angel and know that God has big plans for her.
 Leah finally got a new car seat and I am SOOOO excited because it is GIRLY :). 

Leah wanted to be like her big brother and have a snack at the "big table". So all on her own she went to the pantry and pulled out this bag of noodles and walked back to the table, climbed up into the seat and proceeded to try to open her "snack".  Needless to say I took the noodles away and got her some goldfish :). 

I can't believe that she will soon be a year old... time really flies!



1 comment:

Grammie said...

Sept. 9th can't get here fast enough!!! LOVE the DRESS on her!!! Grammie