Saturday, February 2, 2013

Winter Wonderland and wipeouts

We are so excited to be getting more snow! We got a couple of inches over night so we decided to take the kids sledding today. I have to say it is so much more fun to go sledding with the kids when Kevin is home!








Leah is about the toughest, bravest 2 year old I know. The girl has NO fear...

YouTube Video

Even though she completely wiped out she jumped right back up and was ready for more.







After a couple of times down she realized the saucer was faster so the baby sled was retired.




There was a girl who kindly let the kids borrow her sleds, so they decided to go down together.

YouTube Video

Every time down they asked for more. Kevin and I however got the most exercise getting the kids back up the hill. I have to confess, I really love sledding and nothing beats the ear to ear smiles of the kids at the bottom of the hill.

2 comments:

Grammie said...

Isn't the wipeout THE fun in sledding? Grammie

Uncle Ryan said...

Looks like fun for everyone!