I am in love with my new camera! As my "...For Dummies" book states, "It is two, two, two camera's in one" (It was referencing some old breath mint commercial.) It allows the novice photographer (ie. me) to point and shoot and still get really great pictures but it is also very, very, very high tech and gives me the potential to take better than great pictures. I have to say I have a long way to go and a lot to learn about all the settings on the camera and then a lot to learn about aperture, shutter speed, lighting.... stuff I am pretty clueless about. Needless to say I am doing a lot of studying but having fun "getting to know" my new camera. Here are some examples of some simple point and shoot pics....
Ok... so I have a long way to go but I am having fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment