Friday, June 15, 2012

BAD DOG!

You probably know where this post is going with the title but I will continue on with the story. Last night we needed to run a few last minute errands in preparation for our incoming company,so we decided to head to target when Kevin got home from work. Knowing that we would be pushing the kids on dinner and bedtime I planned ahead and prepared a pan of sloppy joes to reheat when we got home for a quick dinner. Pretty smart, right? Well I thought I was smart until we came home to find this...



The empty frying pan is where the sloppy joes were before we left and you can see some of the residue all over the floor. By now you have probably guessed that our dog managed to jump up and pull the pan off the stove and helped himself to ALL of our dinner. BAD DOG! Needless to say we did not have sloppy joes for dinner. The kids had left overs and Kevin picked up a pizza, good old comfort food for us once the kids were in bed.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

It's kinda mean but too bad that pan wasn't at least a little hot... would have taught that doggy a lesson!

Have fun with all your visitors this weekend!

Grammie said...

I can't believe he did such agood job of cleaning up after himself! See ya maƱana....Grammie