Monday, June 25, 2012

Happy Fathers day!

Happy Fathers day! Ok, so I know I am a little behind but we have been a little busy lately. We had a wonderful morning with Kevin at church and then headed home for some more quality time.






You can't have presents without lots of help from little hands.



Kevin got some sweet snuggle time with the kids. We are so thankful to have such a wonderful Daddy and husband to lead our family. Thank you Kevin for being a man of God. For being an example for our children and a loving husband. We are so blessed! We were also blessed this fathers day to have Papaw here with us. When he arrived he was attacked by the kids to open presents.



Kevin swept Papaw and Uncle Curtis away to a car show and dinner out and had an amazing time. I hope everyone else had a good day celebrating the Dad's in their lives!

No comments: