All I can say is it was H.O.T today! I hope everyone was able to stay cool. I have to confess that we spent most of the day indoors since the temp easily reached 100 degrees. It was the kind of heat that when you stepped outside you felt like you could cut though the air with a knife, hot and humid. I unfortunately couldn't keep the troops happy indoors all day so I did what any mom would do in 100 degree weather...

Filled about 30 balloons with water and got out the water guns for a little fun.


In the shade with the water from the balloons and guns we were able to stay out for about 30 minutes until my children looked like they were going to pass out from heat exhaustion. We had a good time while it lasted!

Balloons anyone? Stay cool!
1 comment:
Sounds like a good way to have an activity on a HOT day!! Grammie
Post a Comment