Sunday, June 24, 2012

Growing so fast

I really can not believe how fast time flies by. Chase is going to be 4 this year and Leah is going to be 2 years old. We have lived in Michigan for a little over 1 year and have a little less than a year left here. With time quickly sneaking away, Friday evening we decided it was time to change Leah's crib into a toddler bed. It was a family affair...









Of course after it was all together it had to be tried out by everyone...






I know those are truck sheets. It is the curse of being the second child. I can't believe our little baby is a big girl sleeping in her big girl bed. It is just another reminder to me of how fast this time will go by and makes me squeeze my little ones a little bit tighter. Night night everyone!

1 comment:

Grammie said...

Grammie may need to be on the lookout for girlie toddler sheets!