Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Pool party

We were lucky to receive an invite to a friends house for a pool play date this week.  Chase and Leah love the water and were so excited to get to go swimming. 

IMG_8606

Chase started the day off with his “armies” on and he wasted no time on the diving board…

IMG_8605

I think that one hurt a little. After watching some of the older kids and warming up to the idea, Chase finally agreed to take his “armies” off and swim like I knew he could with a little bit of confidence.

IMG_8611

IMG_8620

I guess sometimes you just have to let them get the idea themselves in order for it to happen.  He is quite the little swimmer!  We had so much fun and look forward to our next adventure. 

2 comments:

Grammie said...

Yeh....sometimes they get it on their own...and not until.....can't believe he did it with the "armies" on.....he is doing great!! Grammie

Ryan said...

Swimming like a big boy!