Monday, June 8, 2015

Easter 2015

I am getting closer to catching up to current happenings in the McMahan's lives, so keep bearing with me!  Easter this year feel right in with all the other craziness in our lives.  The last week in March was the week we traveled to New York.  When we got home on Saturday it was the start of the kids spring break. Kevin had taken the week off so he could re-do our kitchen floor.  So the original plan was for me to take the kids to Grammie and Papaw's to allow Kevin un-inturrepted time to work.  Unfortunately Chase started running a fever Sunday so there was no traveling for him. Gratefully Grammie and Papaw volunteered to take the girls for the first half of the week and Grandma and Grandpa volunteered to take them for the second half of the week.  After I got off work and slept some on Friday Chase and I headed to Charlotte to spend Easter with my parents.  Easter Sunday I, of course, attempted to get some pictures of the kids....


Wave your hands in the air like you just don't care....




Not what I envisioned but I guess they will have to do.  After Church the easter bunny left some eggs hiding for the kids to find.  Henley had fun looking for hers.







We had a fun easter with Grandma and Grandpa!  We also enjoyed coming home to a new kitchen floor! Hope everyone else had a nice easter.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You are on a roll with all this posting! I love catching up with you guys and the kids and what you've been up to. Getting three kids to smile and look at the camera at the same time - no easy feat as demonstrated here. :) Sweet Henley looks like she may be the happiest baby ever. Can't wait to see everyone in a couple weeks!