I can't believe that I never got around to doing a St. Patricks day post. I love St. Patricks day. I think I love it so much because it is not over done (not yet at least). There is no pressure to do anything which to me makes it fun to get a little creative for the kids. First we like to dress up for the day....
Grammie sent the kids some fun St. Patricks day keepers....
Henley strutted her stuff in her St. Patty's day best...
And one shot of them all together....
After school we had some friends join us for some fun. While the kids were at school a leprechaun stopped by the house and caused a little trouble....
He moved things around and turned things upside down....
Even though he caused some trouble he left behinds some colorful, chocolatey trails to some bags of yummy gold.
Each kid got a different color and had fun racing around picking up all their chocolate leading them to their own little pot of gold. They had a really good time. One lesson I learned however was not to dye your kids food green if they are picky eaters. Their favorite mac n cheese was inedible just because it was green. They did however eat the green treats I made...
We had a fun time, Happy very late St. Patricks day everyone!

2 comments:
Those pesky leprechauns! :) Thank goodness they leave chocolate behind to make up for their tricks.
That's weird, they usually just leave empty beer cans around our house! ;)
Post a Comment