Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Count down

Let the count down begin. We are one week and counting until we begin the next phase of this moving journey.  Starting Wednesday next week Kevin will pick up the new furniture we bought for Chase and the kitchen and bring them to the "new house" (as Chase says) to assemble them.  At that point in time we will slowly move some of our stuff over there in anticipation for Friday morning.  Friday morning the movers will be arriving will all of our stuff that has been in storage up here.  I am so excited that we will have all of our stuff back! Well that is when we find the right boxes and get it all unpacked :). 

As for the last week and a half and the next we will continue to live life, waiting patiently.  I can say our first days up here have had their ups and downs.  The downs being cold weather, rain, thunderstorms (scared dogs in the middle of the night), screaming babies in the middle of the night, and pink eye (me). The ups being fun playgrounds in the apartment complex, long walks, kids and dogs settling into routine, Kevin home from work early, enjoying a church we found, meeting new people, and Leah into everything (well that one is up and down:)).  Overall we are having a really good time getting to know the area and spending time together.  Here are some pictures of what life looks like right now around here...
Leah's 8 month picture (Our joyful baby)

Help! Let me out of here!
Lots of hiding and tent making
Pulling up on everything
"Crashing" in whatever position
Random cuteness
Well that is what is going on here for now! Let the countdown begin for more craziness!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the newest post.... gave Grammie a teary LOL... I don't know what the tent thing is all about but looks like fun ( furniture I don't recognize I guess )... Leah IS growing into THAT dress and she IS pulling up to STAND!! WOW.... sleeping doesn't seem to be a problem for her. Chase is getting furniture? FUN!! Thanks for posting..... Love to ALL Grammie

Anonymous said...

VERY crisp pictures I might add.... Looks like maybe Chase got his much needed haircut! Handsome guy!! GRAMMIE