

Her very first ponytail! I know it is a bit of a stretch but it made her look like such a little girl! Believe it or not she left it alone all day and didn't even mess with it at nap. Now she took off her overalls while in her crib but the hair was intact!
We have had a rainy day here with a break after nap time so Kevin took the kids on a little adventure. He had been gone for a while and I was starting to get concerned when he called to let me know they had rode their bikes two miles to a park! He was calling to see if I would come and pick them up.


Leah likes to take her dear sweet time. The kids wanted to show me the playground they found.



The big kids had some fun too...

The kids were so happy to get out of the house and they were certainly exhausted at the end of the day. I have a feeling Chase will be dragging us out on lots more adventures as the weather continues to improve!
No comments:
Post a Comment