
Chase waiting on his x-ray. To top things off, on the way to the office he rubbed his eye which cause it to swell. Gotta love allergies. He was very brave for his x-ray until the technician picked him up from under his arms causing severe pain. I felt so bad for my sweet boy but he recovered well and his x-ray confirmed his broken clavicle.

Now we have 4-6 weeks of him wearing this brace to allow the bone to heal. I am still not sure how we are going to keep our very active little man from running and jumping for the next few weeks. I really had dibs on Leah being the first to break a bone, but Chase won this award.
4 comments:
Poor Chase! :( At least he got this first out of the way; I have a feeling there may be a second...
It just occurred to me: Keeping Chase's activity level down while he heals is going to be like keeping a just-neutered 9-month-old puppy from being too active. It's virtually impossible once the drugs wear off, but we do our best. :)
Best of luck getting his sister to not tackle him. Sorry the technician flunked broken clavicle class!! Hugs to chase and everyone involved in his healing process!! Grammie
Poor guy. :( Best of luck with a quick recovery... for everybody's sake.
Post a Comment